Company News | Sunair Awnings
Sunair Awnings & Solar Screens will be exhibiting at numerous professional trade shows in 2023 & 2024.
If you are an industry professional involved with any of the associations below and you are interested in Awnings and Shading, please feel free to come by and visit us in the booth and we will be happy to tell you more about the great products we have to offer.
- Ineternational Builders Show
- Las Vegas, NV February 27-29, 2024 www.IBS.com
- The NAHB International Builders' Show® (IBS) is the largest annual light construction show in the world. IBS will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center. BOOTH #
- AIA Show
- San Fransisco, CA Jun 7-10, 2023 www.AIA.com
- The Architecture Expo curates the best new materials, products, and solutions, and the experts behind them, in one place. It’s your front-row seat to exclusive product launches, untraditional materials, revolutionary and sustainable solutions, and subject matter experts. There’s also live programming, expo credit courses, demos, galleries, happy hours, and dedicated expo-only hours to give you ample time to experience the floor with no scheduling conflicts. BOOTH #
- NRA National Restaurant Show
- Chicago, IL May 20 – 23th, 2023 www.NRA.com
- The National Restaurant Association Show is the place to explore everything that’s happening in the hospitality industry, from the latest food and beverage trends to emerging technology. Learn, experience, network, sample BOOTH #5829
- ASLA Landscape show
- Washington, DC October 6-9, 2024 www.ASLA.com
- Conference on landscape architecture. Explore hundreds of new products, services, technology applications, and design solutions—all under one roof! BOOTH #
- IFAI Show Industrial Fabric Association International Expo
- Orlando, FL November 1-3, 2023 www.IFAI.com BOOTH #1727
- The 300,000 sq. ft. expo is where you will discover thousands of the latest products, technological innovations and new market business opportunities that companies like yours use to grow their businesses. IFAI Expo offers access to markets within the industrial fabrics industry including but not limited to:
- Fabric Structures
- Specialty Fabrics
- Advanced Textiles
- Smart Fabrics
- Shade and Weather Protection
As a result of the Covid 19 outbreak, restaurants, hotels, and hospitality spaces will be interested to invest in outside protective dining spaces for their patrons. There will be a need to increase the available serving area and space, so more physical distancing between tables and diners is available. Right now restaurants are virtually closed and ofcourse more concerned with re-opening the business. When things finally open back up and we have an opportrunity to go to our favorite restaurant again, many will want to sit outside instead of in tight inside booths. Pergola Awnings are the percfect solution to give diners more space while also protected from the hot sun and inclement weather.. We have already heard from some restaurant that have started thinking about what they need to do to increase social and physical distancing etc. and have contacted us about Pergola awnings.